How to book
- You can search for properties matching your specifications a number of ways
- You can use the search function on the left hand side of the website, including searches for our own PK numbers, number of bedrooms, regions, towns etc
- From the search results you can enter the individual property descriptions and ‘favourite them’ which will then make a list of your favourite properties on the left hand column.
- Once you have selected your chosen property, click on ‘Availability & Booking’ and navigate the calendar to select your desired dates.
- Then follow the step by step process and you will be taken to our secure payment system in order for payment to be taken.
Please note if the you are only paying a deposit, you will not be reminded to make the balance payment which will be due 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday
- Please ring our office on 0114 262 0777 to place a provisional booking which we will hold for four days.
- We would require a Third deposit of the rental payment which can be made over the phone by Debit or Credit Card should you find that easier.
- The balance would then be due 8 weeks before the holiday start date.
- Post a cheque payable to ‘Peak Cottages Ltd’ with your booking form from our brochure
- Balance Payments
- Please note reminders will not be sent for balance payments
- Balance payments can be made over the phone, by post, or we would ask you for your authority to use the same card to take the balance payment at the due date previously advised.
- Card details are held in an encrypted format, using Sage Pay, whether given over the phone or via the website on a secure server.
Your receipt for any payments made for your holiday will be emailed but should this not be possible then full details will be posted.
Credit / Debit Card payments – a charge of 2.5% will be added to the total cost of any transaction made, on deposit, full or final payments. There is no charge for payment by Debit Card.
On receipt of your full/ final payment, details regarding key collection will be given, along with directions to the property and owner contact details – this information will be emailed, but should this not be possible then confirmations will be posted