Have your dream Cottage Holiday in the Peak District
The rich diversity of scenery can be divided into the White Peak (the dales) and the Dark Peak (the uplands). Together with a rich cultural background of stately homes, ancient lead mines, picturesque watermills, a network of old packhorse ways, and many towns / villages to explore, it is clear why the Peak District has become the most visited National Park in the world.
Peak Cottages has a large selection of quality self catering accommodation throughout the Peak District National Park and its borders.
You can find a holiday cottage, farmhouse, barn conversion, or apartment to suit your needs quickly and easily by using our property search, or browse through our holiday property index.
We are currently holding a Photography competition throughout April. For more details see here.
1 Bedroom- One of three cottages at this delightful rural location but at the same time being close to this historical village associated with the plague in 1665. Walks abound from your doorstep, as do the stunning views of the surrounding area towards the escarpments of Froggatt, Curbar and Baslow Edges. The village itself offers some good facilities, but you are also centrally based to explore this area of the National Park. The city of Sheffield is but a short drive away, along with the attractions, facilities and theatres a city of this size has to offer. An additional chair bed is available for increased occupancy. (3 people)
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 Chair bed (please request bedding at time of booking)
- Log burning stove
- En suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Freezer, dishwasher
- Dryer, washer (shared utility area)
- DVD/ Radio
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Secure shared laundry/ drying room
- External lighting, External storage for bikes
t. +44 (0)114 262 0777
f. +44 (0)114 262 0666
e. click here
|Taking Your Pets On Holiday|
|Holidays with dogs can be a lot more complicated than holidaying with children and enj....|
|Cycling in the Peak District|
|“Did you see that stream Dad?”&nbs....|
- Duvets, linen and towels
- Central heating and power (included within the rental figure)
- Initial supply of logs if applicable
- An oven & hob (Gas/ Electric)
- A microwave
- A fridge
- A washing machine
- 1 Television
- All properties are non-smoking
- Please be aware some variations will apply