Selecting your accomodation
We hope you have enjoyed looking through our brochure, along with viewing the additional pictures on our web site for the property of your choice. Before making that final decision, a final telephone call or email advice to our office may help, as all properties have been personally inspected so we can help with any final questions.
USING OUR WEBSITE
Please log onto our web site www.peakcottages.com
• You can search for properties matching your specifications in a number of ways
• You can use the search function on the left hand side of the website, including searches for our own PK property reference numbers, number of bedrooms, regions, towns etc.
• From the search results you can enter the detailed individual property descriptions and ‘favourite them’ which will then make a list of your favourite properties on the left hand column
• Once you have selected your chosen property, click on ‘Availability & Booking’ and navigate the calendar to select your desired dates
• Then follow the step by step process and you will be taken to our secure payment system in order for you payment to be submitted. This is a booking request only and your confirmation of booking will follow shortly.
BY EMAIL, TELEPHONE or POST
• Please email email@example.com or ring our office on 0114 262 0777 to place a provisional booking which we will hold for Four Days. If you email, please confirm your Property name, dates required, your name, address, contact telephone number, party breakdown (adults, children and infants), pets (age and breed) and we will email you a Payment Request Advice for your property choice (detailing charges) which will provide a link for you to make payment by Debit or Credit Card. If you decide not to proceed with your booking, then please email/ring so we can make the dates available again. Please note a charge of 2.5% is made for any Credit Card transaction.
• We would require a Third deposit of the rental payment which can be paid through the Payment Link or over the phone by Debit or Credit Card, the full payment would be due if less than 8 weeks before the holiday start date. Please note if the you are only paying a deposit, the balance payment which will be due 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday (reminders will not be sent) – your balance payment can be collected automatically on the due date subject to your authorisation being given, card details being held securely and in an encrypted format. Please note reminders will not be sent.
For other payment methods please contact Peak Cottages.
PAYMENTS & RECEIPT
Your receipt for any payments made for your holiday will be EMAILED, but should this not be possible then full details will be posted.
Debit / Credit Card payments – a charge of 2.5% (on any Credit Card Payment) will be added to the total cost of any transaction made, on deposit, full or balance payments. There is no charge for payment by Debit Card. If any payment is made by Bank Transfer from overseas then a charge may be levied appropriate to the value of the transaction.
A receipt for any payment received will be issued. Following full/balance payment, details regarding key collection will be given, along with directions to the property and owner contact details – this information will be emailed/or posted.